A FREE on-line Mom conference


Ok ladies, have you heard of "Power of Mom's"? It's a website geared to mothers of all stages and faiths to help us not dread or drown in our motherhood journey, but thrive the best we can.  Starting tomorrow Tuesday Oct 11th-13th.  They have a FREE online conference where you can listen to incredible presentations from many different experts on parenting, budgeting, meal prep, organization etc.  I have really enjoyed listening to their podcasts as I fold laundry, exercise, or clean up the kitchen.  The founders are two LDS women, one of which is a daughter of Richard and Linda Eyre, the parenting experts! Anyway, don't delay, with it being a free conference, even if you don't have time to hear many of the presenters, it's worth registering to hear just some of it.  Go here to register or for more information.

 I know I'm always the look out for parenting help.  I read something the other day that said something like "I sure was a fantastic hypothetical parent before I ever became one".  Amen!

Or click here to register 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top